Address Update | Name Change
Board Members | Staff
Board Meeting Minutes
Calendar | Meetings | Events
Forms | Publications
Laws and Rules | Chapter 4733
Seals | P.E., P.S.
Archived | Index
This process is just for those who are applying for either and exam or license by comity and have passed the Fundamentals exam, Principles and Practices exams, and/or licensure in another state.
1. Request verification through NCEES’s online verification process.
State Board of Registration for
Professional Engineers and Surveyors
77 High St Ste 2472
Columbus Ohio 43215
2. Check with the state board where you took your exams and/or are currently licensed to verify the verification process for that particular state
3. Follow the procedures for the state board’s licensure verification request.
4. Information is entered into NCEES’s verification database.
5. The Ohio Board receives notification from NCEES that a verification request is available and ready for download.
6. The Ohio Board will download the verification and match the records with any existing applications in our database.
Verification process for those who have passed an exam in Ohio
This process is for anyone who has taken and passed their exams in Ohio, and/or holds a current Ohio license.
2. Download and mail the Ohio verification form along with the verification fee of $24.00 to the Ohio Board. At this time, the Board can only accept check or money order made payable to 'Treasurer - State of Ohio'. No online or credit card payments
77 S High St Ste 2472
3. Once the NCEES request and the application and fee are received, Ohio will verify any exam and licensure information and upload the information to the NCEES verification system.
4. The receiving state board will receive notification that your exam and/or license information has been uploaded to the NCEES verification system.